Mining, 2016-09-19, 10:58 AM
MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2016
thyssenkrupp exhibits a new range of machines and asset management services at MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2016
- The world’s largest gyratory crusher: KB 63-130
- Upgraded Kubria® series of cone crushers with increased throughput capacity
- Next generation compact bucket wheel excavators pierce hard rock up to 50 MPa in compressive strength
- Energy-balanced skip conveyor system lowers operating and manpower costs
- Customer-centric, customized 360-degree lifecycle services focus on asset management and wear parts management
The Industrial Solutions business area of thyssenkrupp presents hands-on technology and a wide range of new products at MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2016 in Las Vegas, from September 26 through 28 (North Hall, booth #3051). As a leading engineering, construction and service provider, thyssenkrupp exhibits its groundbreaking new solutions and products for mineral processing, mining and materials handling.
Machines for processing mined materials, equipment models, and virtual reality simulations of the world’s largest gyratory crusher are just some of the highlights of thyssenkrupp’s booth at MINExpo 2016.