Process chains as "end-to-end" solutions for all applications
The heart of any gasification-based plant is the gasification process. However, nowadays customers and investors have an understandable wish for the technology providers to play a greater role and take on more responsibility, also beyond their own technology.
To meet this wish thyssenkrupp offers entire process chains as “end-to-end” solutions with a corresponding process wrap – from feedstock input to end product.
Technology provider and EPC contractor from a single source
More than 100 gasifiers built
Since the early twentieth century tkIS has been making a key contribution to the chemical conversion of carbon-containing solid and liquid feedstocks into high-value synthetic products. This has been carried out both in cooperation with third-party technology providers, such as Texaco and Shell, and independently. In the course of time we have gained experience with eight different gasification technologies:
- Texaco oil gasification TGP (today GE)
- Texaco coal gasification TCGP (today GE)
- Shell oil gasification SGP
- Shell coal gasification SCGP
- Koppers-Totzek solids gasification
- Winkler solids gasification
- High-Temperature Winkler solids gasification
- PRENFLO® solids gasification with Heat Recovery (PSG) and with Direct Quench (PDQ)
In total we can look back at more than 100 plants built.