Eccentric Roll Crusher
Our expertise in mining equipment and industrial machinery has led us to develop an innovative and unique hard rock crusher, the ERC25-25 eccentric roll crusher. Its low-wear design and durable components enhance efficiency in mining operations.
If you are visiting Bauma 2019 in Munich, you will be able to see for yourself our most recent industrial machinery and mineral processing machines, and in particular our brand-new ERC25-25.
Extensive tests carried out under industrial conditions with the first ERC25-25 defined the most important process and machine parameters: throughput, power consumption and product benefits.
Thanks to its particularly flat and robust design and high throughputs of up to 3000 mt/h, the ERC25-25 is suitable for operation in both underground mines and in the mobile or semi-mobile crushing plants of above-ground applications.
- Primary crushing
- Stationary, mobile and semi-mobile applications
- Hard rock and ores
- Below and above ground
High availability, low maintenance
All advantages at a glance:
- Compact, robust design (20-50% height reduction vs. conventional primary crushers)
- Integrated screening chamber for greater productivity and efficiency
- High throughputs of up to 3,000 metric tons per hour demonstrated in tests
- High crushing intensity
- Economical operating costs thanks to low-wear design and durable components
- Vibration-optimized for smooth running
- Integrated automatic gap adjustment and overload protection system