Compact, reliable and powerful: The new eccentric roll crusher type ERC25-25 from thyssenkrupp is the first of its kind. If features a particularly flat and robust design and high throughputs of up to 3,000 tons per hour, making it ideal for the effective primary crushing of hard rock and ores – both below ground and in surface operations as the centerpiece of a mobile or semi-mobile system. In the future, the new series will be supplemented with further models to enable both smaller and higher throughput capacities for different applications.
All advantages at a glance:
• Compact, robust design (20 to 50 percent height reduction compared with conventional primary crushers)
• Integrated screening chamber for greater productivity and efficiency
• High throughputs of up to 3,000 tons per hour tested
• High crushing intensity
• Low operating costs thanks to low-wear design and durable components
• Vibration-optimized for smooth running
• Integrated automatic gap adjustment and overload protection system
The new eccentric roll crusher has been extensively tested in a German quarry to demonstrate its outstanding suitability for the hard rock and ore industry. It was used to crush andesite, a material with strengths of up to 200 MPa that is comparable with many copper and iron ores.