Compact, reliable and powerful: The new eccentric roll crusher type ERC25-25 from thyssenkrupp is the first of its kind. If features a particularly flat and robust design and high throughputs of up to 3,000 tons per hour, making it ideal for the effective primary crushing of hard rock and ores – both below ground and in surface operations as the centerpiece of a mobile or semi-mobile system. In the future, the new series will be supplemented with further models to enable both smaller and higher throughput capacities for different applications.
The patented design of the eccentric roll crusher featuring a roll mounted eccentrically between the crushing chamber and the integrated screening chamber results in greater efficiency and productivity. It was developed on the basis of years of experience with different crushing technologies and extensive engineering expertise.
All advantages at a glance:
• Compact, robust design (20 to 50 percent height reduction compared with conventional primary crushers)
• Integrated screening chamber for greater productivity and efficiency
• High throughputs of up to 3,000 tons per hour tested
• High crushing intensity
• Low operating costs thanks to low-wear design and durable components
• Vibration-optimized for smooth running
• Integrated automatic gap adjustment and overload protection system
The new eccentric roll crusher has been extensively tested in a German quarry to demonstrate its outstanding suitability for the hard rock and ore industry. It was used to crush andesite, a material with strengths of up to 200 MPa that is comparable with many copper and iron ores.