The design of the gyratory crushers and jaw gyratory crushers is based on more than one hundred years of experience. thyssenkrupp gyratory crushers represent today‘s state-of-the-art. They are designed for high throughput rates and high crushing ratios at low operating and maintenance costs.
- Spiral bevel gear toothing
- Drive motors with heavy duty ratings
- Heavy duty design
- Optimized crushing chambers for direct feed
- High throughput rates -Optimum crushing ratio
- Change of stroke through adjustment of eccentricity
- Direct drive for high starting torque facilitates start in case of emergency
- Hydraulic main shaft adjustment for wear compensation and overload protection
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Includes Gyramatic PLC
Gyratories and jaw type gyratory crushers as an integral part of semi-mobile and stationary processing plants are used for primary crushing of bulk materials mainly in ore mines and in the natural rock industry.