Digitization in Industrial Practice
From the Industry for the Industry
The pace of technological change is moving faster than ever before. Therefore, we need to increasingly adapt to and embrace digitization to ensure we remain competitive and innovative.
That’s why we at thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions are convening selected customers and key opinion leaders from across various industries, to inform them about the potential of digitization. This includes a broad scope of technologies including virtual/augmented reality, drones, sensor-based automation, data analytics and much more
The exclusive customer event consists of high-class impulse speeches, interactive experience presentations and a value-creating process optimization workshop together with technology experts. In contrast to other digitization events, we as a leading technology provider will interactively develop industry specific solutions together with you.
Date: 26th - 27th of February, 2019
Location: Hotel Renaissance Atlanta Midtown, 866 W. Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
- Obtain knowledge that will help you STAY AHEAD of the unfolding trends and disruptions in the digitization world
- Gain INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS into tomorrow’s digital opportunities
- Benefit from the extensive industrial know-how of thyssenkrupp as a leading INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER
- NETWORK and think outside the box
- Be inspired by HIGH CLASS SPEAKERS and discuss the impact of digitization on your industry
- DISCUSS the challenges facing your industry today, and potential future solutions
- FREE OF CHARGE
Hotel and venue for pre-event on February 26th
The evening before the event, we cordially invite you to a common dinner at Hotel Renaissance Atlanta Midtown in Atlanta. If you want to stay overnight, please reserve your room directly at the Hotel Renaissance Atlanta Midtown at your own cost. All other costs (dinner & event) will be covered by thyssenkrupp.
Venue for the main event on February 26th - 27th, 2019
The event takes place on 26th - 27th February, 2019 at the Hotel Renaissance Atlanta Midtown, 866 W. Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308 in cooperation with speakers from the GEORGIA TECH University and is for you free of charge.
Since the number of participants will be limited, we recommend to register as soon as possible!
|04.00 - 04.30 pm||Welcome & get together|
|04.30 - 05.15 pm||IMPULSE PRESENTATION on digitization by an industry expert.|
|05.30 – 06.30 pm||Digitalization Panel by Digitization Industry Experts|
|06.30 – 09.00 pm||Dinner at the HISTORIC ACADEMY OF MEDICINE|
|08.30 - 09.00 am||Welcome & opening speech|
|09.00 – 09.45 am||IMPULSE PRESENTATION on digitization by an industry expert.|
|09.45 – 10.00 am||Short coffee break|
|10.00 - 12.30 pm||“EXPERIENCE IMPULSE SPEECHES” and opportunity to “see and try” different technologies (e. g. virtual reality, drones, sensor-based automation, data analytics|
|12.30 - 01.30 pm||Lunch break|
|01.30 - 04.30 pm|| PROCESS OPTIMIZATION WORKSHOP
1. Method introduction (incl. process blueprint presentation)
2. Process analyzation (based on a stereotypical process)
• Identification of improvement potentials based on digital solutions
• Specification of solutions and derivation of required capabilities incl. potential solutions/partners
|04.30 - 05.00 pm||Summary & outlook|
Please note: By accepting this invitation, we assume that the attendance is in line with the internal Compliance Regulations of the employee of the respective attendant and that the prior consent of the competent body of the employer has been obtained.
With the registration to the event, you give your consent to the collection and use of your personal data (name, surname, employee, function) and photos being taken during the event.