Special high pressure Processes
In the chemical industry several special applications require high pressure. For these processes the corresponding equipment has to be designed to withstand high pressures by using special materials, applying appropriate wall thickness, and using special manufacturing steps. Furthermore, other requirements like corrosion resistance or the suitability for high temperatures could play a role.
For these special requirements Uhde HPT is able to assist its customers with developmental work with regard to special needs and design work as well as supply of the equipment needed for the application.
Examples of special equipment developed by Uhde UHPT in cooperation with its customers:
- Supercritical water oxidation process equipment
- Supermethanol equipment
- Rocket test bench equipment
- Stirred autoclaves for hydrogenation processes
- LDPE pilot plant equipment
- Special equipment for supercritical CO2 extraction
- Subsea testing autoclaves
- Tobacco expansion equipment