From the services division of thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions, we are in a position to provide the technical support scheme that fits the particularities of the operation carried out, with the aim of ensuring both its availability, and the optimal level of performance of its production resources, such as: mills and crushers.
The team of professionals that make up the thyssenkrupp team, have the knowledge and experience necessary to ensure full effectiveness, both in field interventions, the provision of spare parts and wear parts, as well as the development of key type projects in hand, whose implementation is carried out under world-class standards and procedures.
Parts & Supply Management
We are experts in supplying quality spare parts and parts at the right moment.
- Identification of critical parts
- Expedited provision
- High quality standards
- Competitive price guarantee
Field & Workshop Services
Our service engineers are in conditions of providing technical assistance that demands a certain situation.
- Scheduled corrective assistance
- Diagnosis of operating condition
- Preventive maintenance program
- Training in maintenance and operation
Revamps & outages
We offer you turnkey solutions, aimed at addressing the changing challenges of the operation.
- Technical / economic feasibility studies
- Environmental impact evaluation
- Supervision and execution
- Plant stop management
We assume the responsibility to ensure availability and maximize the performance of the means of production.
- Maintenance and operation service
- Development of customized strategies
- Maintenance engineering
- World-class professionals and practices
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions Mexico is the company that arose from the merger of Polysius, the division of Materials Handling and other companies belonging to the group and that led to the formation of a leading company worldwide in the development of engineering and projects for the provision , installation, as well as commissioning of specific application equipment in production processes.