High pressure water jet pumps for water jet cutters
For nearly half a century we have been designing and manufacturing ultrahigh pressure pumps for incredible pressures of up to 14,000 bar for industrial use. Whenever reliability at high pressures is of utmost importance Uhde High Pressure Technologies in Hagen, Germany is a name which is recognized worldwide.
Our high pressure pumps - the core element of a waterjet cutting system - with steeples working pressures of up to 6,000 bar are implemented in all relevant industrial sectors: from food industry over glass and stone to aerospace.
Starting at the first development stage and continuing with manufacturing of parts, software programming, and assembly until the final test run: water jet cutting with Uhde High Pressure Technologies means: everything takes place at our factory in Hagen, Germany.
Why choosing Uhde High Pressure Pumps?
Our STANDARD series is immediately operational (plug and play) more over we assure you a low investment and operating costs due to:
- Sophisticated, service-friendly high pressure technology
- Minimal number of parts subject to wear
- Straightforward servicing and maintenance
- Long servicing intervals and long service life of main wear parts
Our technical highlights:
- Infinitely variable cutting pressure over the entire pressure range
- Constant pressure amplitude, low pressure fluctuation
- Minimized cycling load as a result of the long stroke
- Autofrettage treatment of main high pressure components
- No booster pump required
- Patented HP check valve cartridges with exchangeable valve seats
- Exchange and removal of piston rod seals without disassembly of the hydraulic cylinder
- Variable displacement axial piston pump with a highly dynamic controller saves energy costs due to optimized pressure and volume adjustment
- Double-acting synchronous cylinder with easy to install plunger coupling
- The installed oil-air cooling and filtration system permits permanent cooling and filtering of hydraulic oil
- Material certifications for parts subjected to pressure according to standard EN10204 / 3.1
- CE certification / declaration of conformity or manufacturer’s declaration according to EC guidelines 2006/42/EG
- Compliance with the directive for pressure vessels 2014/68/EU
- Installed automatic HP relief system
- Selectable languages on display
Our HP Waterjet Cutting Pump Series
HP Pump Series Design / Certificates / Safety
HP Pump Series Hydraulic drive
HP Pump Series HPS/HPD HPD feature
Main selection criteria by our customers for HP Pumps for 4,000 and 6,000 bar