Digitization in Industrial Practice
From the Industry for the Industry
The pace of technological change is moving faster than ever before. Therefore, we need to increasingly adapt to and embrace digitization to ensure we remain competitive and innovative.
That’s why we at thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions are convening selected customers and key opinion leaders from across various industries, to inform them about the potential of digitization. This includes a broad scope of technologies including virtual/augmented reality, drones, sensor-based automation, data analytics and much more.
The exclusive customer event consists of high-class impulse speeches, interactive experience presentations and a value-creating process optimization workshop together with technology experts. In contrast to other digitization events, we as a leading technology provider will interactively develop industry specific solutions together with you.
- Obtain knowledge that will help you STAY AHEAD of the unfolding trends and disruptions in the digitization world
- Gain INNOVATIVE INSIGHTS into tomorrow’s digital opportunities
- Benefit from the extensive industrial know-how of thyssenkrupp as a leading INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER
- NETWORK and think outside the box
- Be inspired by HIGH CLASS SPEAKERS and discuss the impact of digitization on your industry
- DISCUSS the challenges facing your industry today, and potential future solutions
- INNOVATIVE INFRASTRUCTURE as part of the new build RWTH Aachen Campus – Germany's leading technology university
- EASY TO REACH: Located in Aachen, close to the border triangle of Germany, Netherlands and Belgium
- FREE OF CHARGE
Please note: By accepting this invitation, we assume that the attendance is in line with the internal Compliance Regulations of the employee of the respective attendant and that the prior consent of the competent body of the employer has been obtained.
With the registration to the event, you give your consent to the collection and use of your personal data (name, surname, employee, function) and photos being taken during the event.