Minor job – big results
For thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions – Business Unit Process Technologies, realizing a considerable production capacity increase at existing ammonia plants in a cost-efficient way is a relatively straightforward task. Based on our extensive experience in designing, constructing and commissioning new plants, we have developed a wide-ranging strategy for revamping ammonia and urea plants to meet the requirements and objectives of our customers. It involves the following scope of work:
- familiarization, evaluation and revamp feasibility study
- basic engineering
- detail engineering and equipment supply
- erection and start-up.
- For decades now, thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions has been a world leader in ammonia technology and we continue to refine our technology on an ongoing basis.
- thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions offers several technologies suitable for capacity increases in both the front-end and back-end, for example: pre-reformer, auto-thermalreformer (ATR), Uhde Dual-Pressure Process, improved ammonia converters
- Improved annual production
- Increased availability
- Improved plant reliability
- Decreased plant emissions